Countdown to april 23-24th LABC 2024

  • 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Minutes
  • 00Seconds
Register / Login

Q:  Is it Really Possible to Triple Your Income in 89 Days?

A:  Yes! It is possible! Every real estate agent achieves this in different ways, depending on where you’re at in business. Regardless of your current level in the real estate business, there are simple steps every agent can take to triple their net income in 89 days.

     There is a difference between how much money you make from your business and how much money you are able to keep. Take a look at your NET INCOME. There are only two ways to increase your net income: You either choose to make more money or spend less.

Spending Less

    The easiest way to increase your net income is to spend less, but this method does not necessarily yield a better result versus making more money. Still, here are a couple ways you can spend less of your net income:

  • Avoidance of EXPENSES and TAXES.

  • Having the principle of “A penny saved is a penny earned.”

Here are some unpopular, yet important wealth strategies you can employ while spending less:

  • To become successful, do not live above your means. Pay cash for your expenses, and avoid loans and leases.

  • Maintain 6 to 12 months expenses in cash.

  • Live on less than 70% of your net income. Separate your business account from your personal account. Spend the remaining 30% on savings and investments.

  • Your expertise is in real estate. Invest in the business you understand.

  • Buy a minimum of one rental per year.

  • Spend on needs and not wants.

How to Make More Net Income

  • Have a vision.

  • Change your mindset.

    • STOP taking advice from people that earn less than you do or want to.

    • Be WILLING to change.

    • Be DETERMINED to change. Determine the least amount you want to have in your bank account.

    • Be TAUGHT what to change.

    • Be COACHED on HOW you want to change.

    • Program your subconscious mind daily with positive affirmations. Read books and listen to videos and podcasts that are inspiring and educational. You can also have vision boards with pictures projecting the accomplishments you are aiming for.

  • Improve your skills.

    • NEVER say the word “THINK” when closing up a deal with your clients.

    • Memorize closings like:

      • At what price would this be a great deal for you?

      • Would you like to write an offer?

      • Are there any other questions before we get started on the paperwork?

  • Work harder.

    • You need to keep working harder to achieve your end goal. Download the Perfect Daily Schedule at Have a consistent time, say 7:30 a.m., to resume work Monday through Friday.

    •  Do not open your emails, voicemails, social media, or engage in needless conversations with other agents or anyone at your office between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon. Invest those hours in generating leads, following up on leads, and lead conversion.

    • You can also host a Client Appreciation Event, or send personalized texts to clients; these are ways of providing Excellent Customer Service to clients and getting Referrals in the process.

  • Leverage yourself, even if you are not the team leader.

  • Take one full phone free day off each week.

  • Get rid of negative thinkers and speech.

As our way of saying thank you for taking the time to read this blog, we invite you to a FREE, 55-minute, NO PITCH, one-on-one coaching call with a Club Wealth coach! Request your Strategy Session!

Recent Posts

Join us for Club Wealth®’s Business Strategy Mastermind — Where TOP Agents go to be at their best! With local resale inventory at an all-time low, it has become more important for REALTORS to get creative and seek new opportunities to build resale inventory and WIN MORE LISTINGS!

Join us for Club Wealth®’s Listing Agent Boot Camp, and you’ll learn many key techniques, including the most effective marketing methods to attract listings on a limited budget without cold-calling and how to use your product knowledge to stand out from other agents.​


Office Hours

  • M-Th 7:30 am – 5 pm
  • F 7:30 – 11:30 am
  • All Times PST
Every real estate agent achieves this in different ways, depending on where you’re at in business. Regardless of your current level in the real estate business, there are simple steps every agent can