Myth: “Writing blogs for Real Estate is hard, time consuming, and doesn’t work anyway.”
Fact: Consistently writing blogs is easy, quick, and profitable!
THE MOST COMMON REASONS WHY MANY REAL ESTATE AGENTS DON’T WRITE BLOGS:
- No Time
- No Content
- No System
But it can be easy! Michael Hellickson gives you the step-by-step guide to creating great blogs and engaging with more people online!
Download the six-step checklist for writing a STUNNING blog post! We also list the top ten real estate blogs of the moment!
Where Do I Start?
1. Ideally putting out a blog 1-6 times a month is best! Getting one blog out a week is a good goal to have, but working up to that can also be just as effective. Having more than six is unnecessary.
2.Terrific blogs often fall between 400 and 1,000 words. Under 400 is too short to get your point across and to achieve SEO value. Over 1,000 words will bore your reader and is likely to not be read all the way through.
3. Write RELEVANT content. This blog is a reflection of you and your voice, remember that!
4. Include a video! This may sound like a chore, but if you follow our three steps, you will knock it out in no time. Include a video as often as possible: videos allow you to connect with your site’s visitors in a different way. They get to see you and feel like they are actually interacting with you. Oh, and videos are awesome for SEO!
5. Have a comments section. Encourage your readers to share their thoughts and engage with you and your team members. Get your friends and family to comment – more comments show your audience there are a lot of people engaged in the conversation surrounding the topic (also an SEO plus)!
6. Make sure your website and blog page are RESPONSIVE! This means that your website can be viewed on cell phones, tablets, and computer monitors and that it looks great on each!
I know you are still wondering, “Where do I get content ideas, and what do I write about?”
Thank you for sharing such useful post. Very interesting Post! I regularly follow this kind of Blog and I am also interested in Real Estate. Myself Keith Knutsson from Tampa, Florida and I am a real estate advisor.
This is one awesome blog post. Keep writing.
GOOD SOUND ! thanks for sharing amazing information…
you have shared useful info about real estate,this article shows me that what type markting required in real estate
I am planning to build a website of real estate. Certainly, I would required many blogs for. I am going to consider these steps.
Best blog for Real state
Yes this is helpful
I was thinking to make a website for my Real Estate business. Great Post
Thank you so much for sharing this nice suggestion
Useful Blog.I was thinking of it for my business.
Thanks for Sharing Your Thoughts!
This method is unique and I found this so useful.
Great post keep up the good work. Thank for share…
This is what I was looking for. Many thanks for sheding a light on these crucial real estate things.
Nice post. Keep Sharing
Informative post Thanks for the share.
Great….very good ideas really….thanks a lot…keep it up
I appreciate for sharing this article. It is really Nice article to read. Keep sharing.
Great Blog! Looking forward to another!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. This article will be really helpful US.
Thanks for sharing post.
Thanks for sharing interesting blog.