You’ve finally taken the plunge and decided to go solo in your real estate business. Congratulations! This is a huge accomplishment that comes with a lot of freedom—but also a lot of responsibility. One of the most important aspects of running a successful real estate business is having a great team in your corner, and if you’re working remotely, that team will be virtual. Here are some tips for building a remote team that works for you.
- Define your ideal team member. Before you start reaching out to people to join your team, it’s important to take some time to think about the type of person you want on your team. What skills and experience are they going to need? What kind of personality do you want them to have? Once you have a clear idea of who you’re looking for, it will be easier to find them.
- Utilize social media. Social media is a great way to find potential candidates for your team—and it’s also a great way to assess their qualifications without even having to speak to them. Take a look at their profile and see what kind of work they’re doing, what kinds of connections they have, and what their overall online presence looks like. If they seem like somebody you’d like on your team, shoot them a message and start a conversation.
- Get organized from the start. When you’re building a remote team, organization is key—both in terms of the work you’re doing and the way you communicate with your team members. Invest in some project management software so you can keep track of deadlines, assigned tasks, and progress reports; this will help everyone stay on the same page and avoid any misunderstandings further down the road. And when it comes time to communicate with your team, make sure you’re doing so in a clear and concise manner so there’s no room for confusion.
Building a remote team can be a challenge—but it’s definitely doable with some careful planning and execution. Define who you need on your team, use social media to find qualified candidates, and get organized from the start so everyone knows what they need to do (and when they need to do it). With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to putting together a remote team that works for you!
What are the next steps? Schedule a Strategy Session to speak with a Strategist that can help you create a 12-month action plan to that you can achieve your goals in a timely manner.
We’ve got the perfect solution for you! Watch our Monthly Challenge Replay: 7 Recruits in 30 days. It’s a recruiting challenge where coaches and clients share the work habits that helped them reach goals on the recruiting side of their business. All you have to do is copy the action plans shared in the Webinar and implement them! It should be interesting to see how others have done what you’re still trying to figure out. Ask a Club Wealth associate for the action plans that were shared live on the challenge or book a complimentary strategy session and we will make a custom 12-month blueprint for you to follow.
in this Challenge :
1. Check out Virtual Assistant and remote hire options
One of the first steps you can take to save time and money is to hire a VA, in this challenge, Coaches share how they started their teams along with how they leverage VAs to help with Client care, workflow and so much more.
2. Learn how to Control your Calendar
This is a big part of the delegation. You must control your calendar so you can see where, and how you can task your teams and position yourself OUTSIDE of your production making yourself the CEO of your Real Estate Brand!
3. Save Time, Make More Money, and, Have More Leverage
Think about what you’re capable of now. Think about what you can do when you have an entire team built to support you. Learn how to build your community and create a powerful movement by learning how to share your story. Yes, that’s part of recruiting.
4. Learn where to find the best Virtual help!
All of the coaches and clients in this replay share their VA Networks. Learn how to Identify the proper VA position for your needs from start to finish
5. Get to know your coaches!
We have a growing pool of active producing Coaches who take turns sharing the Wealth. Michael Hellickson and the Other Club Wealth Coaches are here to help you double your business in 12 months no matter what. First Michael Challenges you to THINK BIG! are you doing the habits now that will double your business in 12 months? Think about it, then go bigger. After that, you can ask the coaches questions in the Facebook Group as often as you like or even Schedule a Strategy Session and our Strategist will Break down your business and match you with a ClubWealth Coach who is producing around double your business.This is where the magic happens.